New Horizons Indianapolis courses for Microsoft Excel will teach you basic to advanced features of Excel. Microsoft Excel is the standard spreadsheet application for both the business world and personal use.
Whether you are new to Excel or an advanced user, New Horizons Indianapolis Excel classes and training for Excel 2010 and Excel 2007 will cover what you need to know to become an Excel power user.
You may also be interested in
With Excel training from New Horizons, you will become the Office Hero in no time. We offer both classes for absolute beginners to classes that cover every feature of Microsoft Excel.
New Features of Microsoft Excel 2010
- Improved Ribbon - easier to customize
- Context sensitive paste function
- Sparklines - small charts within individual cells
- Slicer - visually filter data within a pivot table
With Excel training classes at New Horizons Indianapolis, the student will learn:
- New Features of Excel 2010
- Performing basic to advanced calculations using formulas
- Formatting and printing worksheets
- Create powerful charts and graphs
- Pivot tables and pivot charts
- Excel data table features
Microsoft Excel 2010 Courses
Microsoft Excel 2007 and Microsoft Excel 2003 Classes
New Horizons Indianapolis offers a full selection of Excel 2007 classes and Excel 2003 courses.